Your kids can be riders on your Insurance through your job. Typically an Insurance Policy through your job will cover your kids into the age of 25 in some cases 22 years old. You just need to be cognizant of the fact that this policy will not last your children’s entire life but there are other policies out there that can do that. These policies are however pretty decent when it comes to taking care of your young children in case of your untimely death. Main thing to know is it won’t last your entire life but your kids can be covered as well as your spouse. Also, for yourself when your Insurance Policy through your job expires, it will also expire on your children and spouse as well.
- How to Advance in Your Federal Career with Alex Tremble March 18, 2021
- FEGLI Infographic March 3, 2017
- How Does FEGLI Work? March 1, 2017
- How She Blew 200k. February 26, 2017
- Is An Outside Term Policy Better Than My Life Insurance Policy Through My Job? February 24, 2017