Life Insurance through your job does not have any cash value. The reason it does not have any cash value is that it is a term policy designed to be as cheap as possible to give you the most amount of coverage during that period. No term policy has cash value only whole life, and universal life policies have cash values. Once you stop paying the premium on your Life Insurance through your job that will be it. There are no cash values to back it up. This is what keeps the cost low because there is no cash value, no bells or whistles it is just a straight policy you have while working that is only beneficial to your family if you die within the period of employment.
- FEGLI Infographic March 3, 2017
- How Does FEGLI Work? March 1, 2017
- How She Blew 200k. February 26, 2017
- Is An Outside Term Policy Better Than My Life Insurance Policy Through My Job? February 24, 2017
- Purpose of Life Insurance Through Your Job February 23, 2017