Life Insurance through your job does not have any cash value. The reason it does not have any cash value is that it is a term policy designed to be as cheap as possible to give you the most amount of coverage during that period. No term policy has cash value only whole life, and universal life policies have cash values. Once you stop paying the premium on your Life Insurance through your job that will be it. There are no cash values to back it up. This is what keeps the cost low because there is no cash value, no bells or whistles it is just a straight policy you have while working that is only beneficial to your family if you die within the period of employment.
- How Does FEGLI Work? August 27, 2021
- The True Cost of FEGLI August 15, 2021
- Is An Outside Term Policy Better Than My Life Insurance Policy Through My Job? July 24, 2021
- How She Blew 200k. June 26, 2021
- How to Advance in Your Federal Career with Alex Tremble March 18, 2021