Life Insurance through your job does not have any cash value. The reason it does not have any cash value is that it is a term policy designed to be as cheap as possible to give you the most amount of coverage during that period. No term policy has cash value only whole life, and universal life policies have cash values. Once you stop paying the premium on your Life Insurance through your job that will be it. There are no cash values to back it up. This is what keeps the cost low because there is no cash value, no bells or whistles it is just a straight policy you have while working that is only beneficial to your family if you die within the period of employment.
- Can Kids Be Riders On Your Insurance Through Your Job? November 1, 2021
- Purpose of Life Insurance Through Your Job October 15, 2021
- Life Insurance Through Your Job Pre or Post Tax October 5, 2021
- Who Can I Make As My Beneficiary For My Insurance Through My Job? October 1, 2021
- Life Insurance Through Your Job Can Be Expensive If You Are Healthy September 25, 2021