When you start a new job, Life Insurance through your job is fairly easy to sign up for. You can get it as long as your employer offers it, but you have a particular window to sign up. You can’t wait two months to sign up for Life Insurance through your job; there is usually a 30-day window. The reason for this is Life Insurance through your job does not require medical exams or health screening, so they only give you that window. This is to ensure that people do not wait until they are diagnosed with some illness to sign up. Insurance companies have to prevent this by giving a window to sign up, and once that window is closed, you do not have another option to do the coverage unless you do a medical exam. So basically the only way to opt into Life Insurance through your job is when you begin a job.
- Can Kids Be Riders On Your Insurance Through Your Job? November 1, 2021
- Purpose of Life Insurance Through Your Job October 15, 2021
- Life Insurance Through Your Job Pre or Post Tax October 5, 2021
- Who Can I Make As My Beneficiary For My Insurance Through My Job? October 1, 2021
- Life Insurance Through Your Job Can Be Expensive If You Are Healthy September 25, 2021